Job lot of Pro Comp shocks and steering dampeners

Stuff for sale or wanted. 4x4 Vehicles, off road parts and modifications, spares, accessories , recovery gear, tools, workshops, welding, ramps, accessories & bling. Private , Commercial & business posts are acceptable providing they are not reposted repeatedly. Use 'For Sale' or 'Wanted' in title to make it clear. The forum is public and indexed by search engines, use the full proper name of the item and your contact details will also attract more buyers who are not forum members.
sptbentley
Armchair Member
4x4 Vehicle: Terrano II

Job lot of Pro Comp shocks and steering dampeners

Postby sptbentley » Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:37 am

Posting on here as I know there's people here who do more than just a 2" spring lift, some may remember me of old from 4x4 response.

Anyway I've got a whole load of new old stock Pro comp shocks and steering dampeners including a bag full of fitting parts and bushes. I have the catalogue and more details somewhere if I can find it. Need to count them really but there's 40 or so units.

To be honest there's only a couple of pairs left and some are oddballs but I figure they may be of use to someone building from scratch (Dave?) or modifying beyond the norm even if they're just for trial fit during the build before buying a matched set. There's a variety of lengths and pin/bush combination of fitments. The bag of fitting kits alone has to be worth something, loads of bushes etc.

Having a big clearing and these have to go, would rather not skip them and if they're going to go cheap then rather they went to someone I have even a tenuous friend of a friend of an old acquaintance link to. So I'm open to offers, the only draw back is I'm now living in the north east, Bishop Auckland area, not far from Hamsterley forest - not sure when I'm coming south next and almost never get out Hull way these days. Pm me for number to call and can email pics but I don't want to be unpacking everything.

Return to “4x4 Vehicle Sales, Wanted Services”