Hello

We consider it polite to introduce yourself and your 4x4 vehicle.
Use your name, nickname as the title to stand out.
The forum is public and indexed by search engines.
brockus
Active Offroader
4x4 Vehicle: lrd 1
Offroad Modifications: i have two diff guards and a steering guard light bar winch rock sliders had rear bumper and a top of the range DIY snorkel
Phone Number: 07906181407

Re: Hello

Post by brockus » Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:30 pm

jameswilco1 wrote:Brill cheers. there are a couple of things i wanted to do. can you find out my EKA code and program remote fobs in? i wanted to check my maf and boost readings and change something with the immobiliser if possible
I can only program keys with barcodes ! And u want to change IMmbo to keys only ????

Anthony

CCTV/office machinery/renewable energy

jameswilco1
Armchair Member
4x4 Vehicle: Discovery TD5
Offroad Modifications: BFG ATs Snorkel Winch Bumper

Post by jameswilco1 » Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:33 pm

I want it to disarm the immob with the key unlocking it instead of having to put the eka code in because i dont have if the remote fob packs up

brockus
Active Offroader
Offroad Modifications: i have two diff guards and a steering guard light bar winch rock sliders had rear bumper and a top of the range DIY snorkel

Post by brockus » Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:56 pm

jameswilco1 wrote:I want it to disarm the immob with the key unlocking it instead of having to put the eka code in because i dont have if the remote fob packs up
Yeh I no wat u mean a lot of d2 owners do it ! But not sure how to do it ..... Will look into that for u !

Anthony

jameswilco1
Armchair Member

Post by jameswilco1 » Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:03 pm

cool cheers, and when you say bar code do you means the one thats on the sticker on the fobs internals? or the EKA code you use to de immobilise when the fob f**ks up

brockus
Active Offroader

Post by brockus » Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:12 pm

jameswilco1 wrote:cool cheers, and when you say bar code do you means the one thats on the sticker on the fobs internals? or the EKA code you use to de immobilise when the fob f**ks up
Not sure tbh i haven't done it before programming a key fob !

But I'm sure it's the one you get when it's new ! :?

Either way will have a crack at it, just give us a ring when you want to >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Anthony

jameswilco1
Armchair Member

Post by jameswilco1 » Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:46 pm

Will do mate cheers for your time. what side of hull do you live. just so i know what area i need to get to

brockus
Active Offroader

Post by brockus » Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:43 am

jameswilco1 wrote:Will do mate cheers for your time. what side of hull do you live. just so i know what area i need to get to
Sutton park bud !

Anthony